Specialized services to get you back on track
At Expert Physio, we don’t just treat the symptom – we determine what caused your injury or pain and then collaborate with you to develop a customized treatment plan that returns you to the health you deserve!
Your first visit will involve a musculoskeletal assessment where we fully analyze your problem, taking into account your lifestyle, work demands and goals.
We will then develop a customized treatment plan that will include one or more of our services. For example, we might use manual therapy to alleviate your current pain and then create a personalized exercise program to restore your strength and range of motion.
Our services include:
- Manual therapy – hands-on treatment to mobilize and/or manipulate joints and soft tissue
- Custom-designed exercise plans
- Pain management education
- Therapies, including TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation), ultrasound, traction, laser, interferential current, electrical muscle stimulation, heat and ice
- Acupuncture –inserting thin sterile acupuncture needles into specific points in the body as a way of reducing pain
- Intramuscular stimulation (IMS) – inserting thin sterile acupuncture needles into the muscle to release the persistent tension
- Taping – for sprained or chronically unstable joints or soft tissue
- Orthotics – customized support for your feet
- Vestibular rehabilitation for dizziness and balance disorders
- Hand therapy, including custom braces and splints
- Pelvic floor therapy for persistent pelvic and genital pain
- Incontinence rehabilitation, for bladder or urinary dysfunction
- Athlete screening for injury prevention and performance
- Ergonomic assessment