Expert Physio COVID-19 Safety Protocols
What are we doing to keep you safe?
- All clinicians and staff will be wearing protective equipment
- Clinicians will have 15 minutes after each appointment to sanitize appropriate surfaces and equipment
- The admin team will be screening people on arrival, and sanitizing surfaces in the common area every 30 minutes
- We’re reducing the number of people that will enter the clinic by 40%
- We are all committed to social distancing outside of work
How can you help to keep us safe?
- Please stay home if you’re feeling unwell, have recently travelled, or come in contact with someone else who is feeling unwell. We have had great success with our video appointments, so we’ll still be able to help you!
- Please try and arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment to complete your health screen and to reduce crowding at the front of our clinic
- Please use the hand sanitizer and put on the mask provided (or bring your own) when you arrive
- Please leave personal belongings at home and arrive unaccompanied
- Please use our washrooms on an emergency basis only
- Set up online payments and scheduling through our booking site to minimize the interactions at the front
To all the front line workers that have helped us get to this day. We are beyond excited to see everyone again, but will never forget the ongoing sacrifices being made by others who have allowed us to safely get to where we are today.