What information do we collect?
We only collect information when you fill out a form on our website(s).
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When requesting a reply back on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, and phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process appointment requests
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested by you.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided
We use Google Analytics, Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, Facebook audiences, and other third party services that place cookies on a browser across the website. These cookies help us increase our website’s effectiveness for our visitors.. To opt out of Google tracking, please visit this page http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process online bookings and to send information, updates and reminders pertaining to online bookings.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Links to Other non-Expert Physio Websites
This policy was last modified on Feb 20 – 2017
1-6501 Sprott Street
Burnaby, BC V5B 3B8
210-3970 E. Hastings Street
Burnaby, BC V5C 6C1
Federal Trade Commission Fair
Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
Expert Physio Team